We’re looking for rooftop solar delivery partners – could you be one?
Conrad Energy is one of the UK’s leading Independent Power Producers (IPPs). We are a portfolio company of I Squared Capital, making us a financially stable partner with the capability to invest in short and long-term projects.
We’ve recently expanded to offer fully-funded solar solutions to business customers. And we’re now looking for delivery partners to refer us to businesses who prefer not to fund their own solar projects.
We’ll fund all the CapEx and other project costs and provide the green energy back to them at a highly competitive price via a long-term Power Purchase Agreement. And we’ll engage you to do the delivery work.
Why partner with Conrad Energy?
- Innovation and expertise: We blend the brilliance of over 175 industry experts with our proprietary software solution, iON+, to make rooftop solar easier. From development and construction to operation, maintenance, trading, and optimization, we do it all.
- The full project lifecycle: We fund the entire project journey, sparing your clients the CapEx burden. In return, they receive green energy through long-term Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) at a highly competitive price.
When you refer clients to us, we promise:
- Engaged partnerships: If you bring us the investment, we’ll engage you to do the delivery work.
- Speed and simplicity: Our proposals are ready within just 2 working days, and our contracts are refreshingly straightforward.
- Timely payments: Your hard work deserves prompt compensation, and that’s what we deliver.
Benefits to you:
- More opportunities: By removing the CapEx barrier, you can make more projects a reality
- Versatility: We fund projects on both landlord and tenant sites, offering flexibility that sets us apart.
- Diverse technology: Beyond rooftop solar, we fund most technology types, including ground-mounted solar, battery storage, wind, hydrogen, CHPs and more, catering to your clients’ diverse needs.
Benefits to the business:
- Cost savings: c.30% cheaper than grid import electricity
- Carbon savings: Utilising 100% renewable energy, contributing to decarbonisation goals.
- CapEx savings: 100% funded by Conrad Energy
Qualifying conditions for the referred projects:
- Minimum size: 200kWp
- Commercial focus: we cater exclusively to commercial customers – it’s where our expertise lies
- Creditworthiness: We only sell to creditworthy off-takers to ensure the success of every project.